Special Handling Services in Atlanta
FTC is prepared to handle all of your special need deliveries whether its odd-sized, unusual, fragile, service-intensive, and over sized freight that require extraordinary service and care. We have the handling equipment necessary to move and relocate your specialty freight.
FTC is skilled at handling these complicated challenges, and we provide the level of service that you expect would be needed to get odd jobs done the right way. Our Special Handling Services department handles non-traditional freight such as:
- High-Value Product (HVP) transportation services, including air-ride, blanketwrap, liftgates, decking, LTL, and truckload
- Inventory management
- Light assembly (retail POP)
- Rework and inspection
- Expedited transportation (LTL and truckload)
- Point-of-Purchase retail display assembly and transportation
- Regional and National distribution centers
- Specialized or overdimesional equipment transport
- Consolidation centers
- Trade shows deliveries
- Home deliveries
- FF&E (furniture, fixtures, and equipment)
- Transportation program management
- Local Delivery (common and specialty)
- Store roll-out programs
- Local, regional, and national pick/pack fulfillment centers
Just call us and give us the particulars and details and FTC will handle the rest.
Learn about our regional short haul services.
FTC is a logistics provider that is located in Atlanta Georgia ( Ga ), and moves freight that requires special handling all over the country.